Our most-read posts f0r June 2013 focus on engagement:
- 7 strategies for driving content relevance and resonance. Tips (and some funny images) to help you create engaging content that moves the needle on business metrics.
- 3 easy ways to get more survey responses. Action items to drive participation, with bonus tips from survey expert Jeanne Hurlbert.
- Profiles in Courage: Mystery Brewing Company. A shining example of how to communicate effectively in a crisis situation. Bookmark this. You may need it one day.
And our guest posts:
- Victoria Gless shares a handful of fun activities to explore yourself, your thinking and your world with words.
- Evan Carroll offers two tips for how to create better user experiences.
This was one of the rainiest Junes on record in North Carolina. Mother Nature deluged our town on the 30th, with 5.12 inches of rain in a few hours' time. Here's the view from our screened porch as the water reached its high point.