Top 5 posts of 2020
It's always helpful to take a look back at lessons learned and top tips from the previous year, so here are our 5 best-performing posts of 2020.
1. How and why we formalized our commitment to corporate social justice.
2. COVID-19 was a hot topic (obvs) and these posts earned heavy traffic:
- Advice for communicating about and planning for COVID-19 from our staff MD and me.
- Examples of successful COVID-19 customer communication, including Barre3 Chapel Hill and United Airlines.
- Tips from mental health pros for staying emotionally well during COVID-19, part 1 and part 2
- Downloadable social media images: Heroes Wear Masks
3. Our advice for branding video call backgrounds.
4. An email marketing mini case study featuring a break-down of a terrific year-end email I received from 800-Got-Junk. See what makes it work so you can adapt the tactics to improve your email marketing effectiveness.
5. What you need to know about updating your LinkedIn profile and how we can help.
Our Flipboard magazines are updated regularly and continue to garner interest: