Here are our most-read posts from January:
- What you can learn from great non-fiction writers: Why studying outstanding non-fiction writing can help you improve your own content creation skills
- How to write effective subject lines: Tools for creating subject lines and titles that get attention and inform
- Strategies for higher-quality user-generated content: How to create easy-to-follow standards for content created by your community
And our guest posts:
- Why I mentor: Kristen Smith explains why she mentors--and offers inspiration for you to mentor someone, too.
- PR tip: How to work with reporters: Advice for getting reporters to tell your story or cover your enterprise or event from Katherine Swift of KCSA in Boston.
- How to know your customer: How to learn more about your customers and prospects to grow your business from survey expert Jeanne Hurlbert.
- Financial advice for freelancers, contractors: Freelancer or independent contractor? Here's some advice to help you manage your finances more effectively from CPA Lisa Drake.
Thanks for being a part of our community!