July 21 is Know Your Customer Day. Knowing your customer is a crucial tactic for marketers, but you have to go deeper than stock personas (so tired of that term, btw) and easy demographic characterizations. Here are some resources to help you learn more about and describe your customer, audience, prospect, etc.
How to Know Your Customer
This content will help you develop a better understanding of your customer and drive more effective marketing personalization:
- Tactics for integrating customer/stakeholder perspectives into your key messaging.
- Learn more about your customers and prospects and grow your business - Guest post from survey expert Jeanne Hurlbert.
- 3 tips for surveying your customers and prospects for insights that will help achieve business goal.
- Hint: It’s not about you.
- Audience engagement hinges on your understanding of their needs, values and concerns. Here's how to get a handle on that.