Updated October 2022
There's still time to get a good business holiday card out the door before the end of the season (which in my book, at least, is the first work day after New Year's). It's not a must-have, of course, but there are some good reasons to send a message at the close of the year.
5 examples of corporate holiday card greetings
It's a question that keeps a lot of us from sending greetings in the first place: "What should I write in my company holiday card?" And with our awareness of bias and cultural appropriation high, we need to be sensitive to how the words we use impact others.
Here are 5 thought-starters for your company holiday card message:
- Season’s greetings from all of us at [company name].
- We've enjoyed working with you and look forward to continued collaboration next year and beyond.
- Happy holidays and best wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year.
- Sending you warm wishes at the close of the year.
- As we reflect on what it took to get through this year, we're especially grateful for your business/partnership.
Regardless of what you come up with, it's a good idea to vet it with several people from different backgrounds and life experiences. This is especially important if you're using humor in corporate holiday card ideas.