Happy Fall, y'all! In honor of the autumnal equinox last weekend, here's some seasonal content I penned for Match.com:
By Margot Carmichael Lester
So, you’ve packed thoughts of your summer fling away with the beach towels and you’re ready to find lasting love. What’s the best way to find someone when the beaches empty and the breeze turns cooler? Here are five fall tips to get you started.
- Reach out. Start conversations with people you find interesting or attractive.
- Plan ahead. Visualize the kind of person you want to be with and the life you want to live together.
- Ask for what you want. If you want a long-term thing, don't say you're interested in casual dating.
- Be creative. Change up your routine and try different things to help you meet new people.
- Get online. Expand your opportunities by taking your search to the internet.
Keep reading to learn more details for how to fall in love amid the falling leaves.