Welcome to our special coverage for Global Entrepreneurship Week! Each day this week, we'll post tips and insights for communicating about your start-up or entrepreneurial enterprise. Over at our sister site, MargotLester.com, we're running profiles of successful entrepreneurs who share advice and observations.
First up here: getting media coverage.
Every entrepreneur wants to get media coverage. But in a world of increasing competition for reporters' attention, that's harder than ever. Here's a selection of previous posts to make your media relations more effective:
- PR tips from a veteran reporter
- How to work with reporters (guest post)
- Use a news hook to entice reporters
- How not to derail your own PR initiatives
- Step-by-step instructions for writing a better press release or pitch
Get more tips for reaching out to and working with reporters and others who cover your business.