This is our last scheduled post of 2018.
As is our tradition, we're sharing our top-performing blog entries for the year. But first, we want to thank all our clients and partners who made 2018 a terrific business year. We're grateful!
We're taking a few weeks off and will return to regular programming on Monday, 7 January 2019.
Here's hoping you and yours have a wonderful close of the year and a healthy and fun New Year.
Best of The Word Factory Blog 2018
Seasonal content carried the year:
Most-read honors go to our post on how to write a candidate endorsement letter.
The next-most popular was our Q&A with design partner Marc Borzelleca on how to design a business holiday card.
The top non-seasonal posts are:
- Brand Journalism: How to do better interviews (from my workshop at the National High School Journalism Convention)
- Mini Case Study: Corporate Social Responsibility (feat. Icon Undies/Thinx)
- Lessons learned from 25 years in brand journalism
- The role of empathy in content marketing and brand journalism (a recap from #CMWorld)
- Mini Case Study: Conference Marketing (feat. Ingram Spark)
- Nonprofit Content Marketing: Remember the PSA?
- Writing Pro Tip: How to get that story unstuck
- Content Marketing Success Tip: Focus on writing
- Writing Pro Tip: When your writing doesn't flow
- Content Marketing Success Tip: Develop long-form content