Updated December 2023
Looking for a quick strategy to help you (or your team) create content quickly, whether it's business writing like slide decks, memos and reports, or content marketing materials like articles and blog posts? Try the People-Information-Goals™ Strategy. It's a great framework for almost any kind of writing and content.
Don't take my word for it. Here's what one of the participants said about it:
"I took the trategy and developed the framework for a presentation that I will be making to our Board of Directors next month in about 10 minutes. The strategy is simple and profound."
- John Borgan, vice president, Catholic Financial Life
Download our guide to planning and drafting with the PIG and start writing more effective content now.
- How to write a letter of resignation
- How to write a blog series
- How to write online video marketing scripts
- How to write a cover letter
- How to write white-papers
*I'd love to address your industry or company group. Contact me if you'd like to book me for your next meeting or a professional development event.