It's Small Business Week!
Marketing is crucial for any size business, but it's especially important to smaller enterprises competing for enough business to thrive. I should know. I grew up in a small business. Above are my parents, Margaret & Bob Lester, in front of our gourmet grocery in 1968.
Our team created these articles for the Staples Business Hub. Though aimed at small companies, the ideas are good refreshers for marketers at any size firm.
- 8 Ways to Use Your Logo
- Tips to Energize Your Marketing
- What Your Brand Colors Say About Your Business
- How to Influence Customer Behavior with Color
- QUIZ: How Strong Is Your Brand?
- Tips for Analyzing Online Marketing Performance
- Tips for Analyzing Offline Marketing Performance
And here are some links to content elsewhere in our own blog:
- Tips for Addressing B2B & B2C Marketing Challenges, part 1 and part 2
- How to Make Your Sales & Marketing Copy Sing
- How to Create a Brand/Business Voice
- How to Increase Relevance & Trust in Online Content
- Influence Customer Behavior and Improve Calls to Action with Purpose