The most-read posts from July all focus on media -- social and traditional. Here's a recap:
- Are you turning off reporters? What *not* to say to a reporter you meet at a party (or anywhere else).
- Top 5 ways to get more from Linkedin. Frustrated that Linkedin's not doing enough for you? What have you done for Linkedin lately?
- 3 things I dig about Google+ so far. A first look at some cool functionality in Google+ that can help you grow your business and share your messaging.
- Getting more from testimonials. You love getting strokes from delighted customers and clients, but how can you leverage those good words for more value?
- Are you overlooking your most valuable PR staffers? Customer-facing employees are the front line of your PR and marketing efforts. Are you treating and training them that way?