Our at least our most popular. Here's a look back at the most-read posts from Q4 and 2021. Thanks for reading.
Top posts of Q4: CX, endorsements and writing coaching
- CX Tip: Bring humanity to customer communication and content marketing This was the most popular post of Q4 and second-most-read article of the year.
- How write an endorsement for a political candidate Just in time for the mid-terms!
- Guest Post: Why I hired a writing coach In case you're wondering if you need one...
Top posts of 2021: writing techniques & tactics
- Face Off: Do I need a comma there? This good-natured debate between Pete Andersen and me was the most popular post of the year. And I still don't think the debate is settled.
- CX Tip: Bring humanity to customer communication and content marketing
- Guest Post: Active v. passive voice Finally! A definition of the passive voice you can actually understand.
- 4 content marketing tactics for next quarter Written for Q4, applicable any time.
- 12 questions to improve writing quality The things I look for when evaluating a piece of writing (including my own)
- How to start a piece of writing Proven tips to make the cursor stop mocking you.