No, not that one! This Final Four consists of the most popular posts from our blog this month. You'll notice there are five. That's because there was a tie, and we didn't want to do a play-in game!
- Finding the best place to share your message: Judging by the number of clicks on this post, a lot of folks are looking for tips on how to choose the best social and traditional channels for their messages. We help clients define their audience and identify the best way to reach them. Want some help? Contact me.
- Solving problems with meditation: I started a mindfulness practice in January and continue to be surprised by the benefits it brings to my work.
- Getting ideas and innovation from social media: Social channels are a great place to get ideas and insight into all kinds of opportunities and challenges. You just have to know where to look.
- Sharing your ideas with a broader audience: We all have opinions and ideas we want to share. The low-hanging fruit are the folks who are already singing from the same choir book. But reaching people on the other side of the issue, or those on the fence, requires a different approach, which I explore in this post. We also help clients do this, so if you're interested, give me a holler.
- How to introduce a speaker: As a frequent presenter, it did my heart good that so many people read this post that offers tips for making better, more interesting, introductions.
Don't want to miss a post? Subscribe to this blog! Thanks.