Psyched to be presenting for a full day to the latest class of Leadership Triangle. We're doing our workshop on opinion writing (The Power of Your Ideas), then providing a primer on using social media to extend your power. In the afternoon, I moderate a panel on why the media wants you to contribute with:
- Kevin Davis, founder/editor, BullCityRising.com
- Angela Hampton, community affairs specialist and host of WTVD’s Heart of Carolina Perspectives
- Cash Michaels, editor, The Carolinian
- Ruby Sinreich, founder, OrangePolitics.org
- Ron Stutts, morning anchor/producer of The Commentators, WCHL-AM
What skills do you have that you can lend to a local organization doing something you care about?
Want to read more about leadership? Go here.