Each month, I tally the most popular posts of the four-week period. The topics getting the most traction this year were -- no surprise here -- content creation (writing, operations) and social media.
Top blog posts of 2011
- Problem solved
- Getting more from networking
- Why you can't trust automatic tweet generators
- Why PR & social media aren't really "free"
- The difference between content strategy and content operations (and why you should care)
- Should you outsource your social media?
- Using your blog as writing planning
- Building your brand and your business with Linkedin
- Quality ideas = quality content
- Writing inspiration & Get off your duff and start writing
And, here's a bonus tip that's kind of timely: How to have a productive year.
Wishing you a healthy and prosperous 2012!