Last week of the month and it's going to be frantic! First up, sources!
● For Architect magazine: I'm looking for architects, builders and economists to talk about how the Stimulus Package is playing out one year on. Focus is on buildings, not roads or transportation. I'm particularly interested in statistics. This is for a round-up that will run in the April edition. Please submit sources in an email with STIMULUS in the subject line.
● For Multifamily Executive magazine: I'm looking for multifamily industry surveys or technology surveys related to apartment and condos on the use of technology (software, social media, apps, etc.). This is for a round-up in the annual Tech Report. Please send your survey/study and source suggestions with TECH in the subject line.
● For the Kauffman Foundation: We need to interview several entrepreneurs on a variety of topics for the revised FastTrack New Venture project. We're looking at hits and misses, lessonns learned, etc. Please send souce name, company description and a brief overview of what they can talk about with TREP in the subject line.
Here's what else we're working on:
● The Mod Squad continues to build modules for the FastTrac project. Carolyn is wrapping up some research and I'm working between modules 3 and 4 and interviewing entrepreneurs. Steve's in Kansas City doing a workshop with the client on how to review/revise the modules.
● I'm filing my lastest Triangle-area wrap-up for AirTran's in-flight mag, Go.
● Claire and I are beginning our work on the Friends of the Library ad campaign.
Better get to it. Have a great week!