Busy week ahead:
• Steve begins blogging for the National Journal’s education experts blog today.
• He and I will begin researching the markets we’ll be covering for our new It’s Just Lunch affiliates. And we’re looking at integrating our writing strategies and our social media workshop into a training program for entrepreneurs run by the Kauffman Foundation.
• I’m starting to research architecture in Roanoke, Va., for Architect magazine, and begin backgrounding an article on the cinematographer who shot the movie “Blind Side” for the International Cinematographers Guild magazine.
• I’ll also finish up a Monster.com feature on avoiding desperation while looking for a job, and begin writing a whitepaper on airport cities for Kenan-Flagler business school.
• Carolyn and I continue to work our articles for the Carrboro Citizen’s upcoming Pets special section. Carolyn’s writing about the crazy life of an animal control officer (what we used to call the dog-catcher), and microchipping. I’m writing about allergies in pets.
Sheesh! I better pour another cup of coffee and get to work. Have a great week!