Lots of travel this week. Thank goodness we have a great office assistant, Adela, who keeps the place humming while we're gone.
● Steve and I head to Detroit for the final presentation of our Social Media for Your Career presentation at FastTrac to the Future in Detroit. We're psyched to go, but are sad that this will be our final visit for a while. We've really become fans of the Motor City.
● I'm still trying to dig up architectural projects of note for the Architect magazine spotlight on Roanoke, Va.
● I'm doing preliminary research for the next research profile I'm doing for the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School.
● We continue to compile lunch date locales and other dating tips for the four It's Just Lunch affiliate blogs we'll launch on September 1.
● We're sketching out the resource and visitor's guide for Carrboro and assigning data-gathering and copywriting.
● I'm meeting with some social media big brains in Seattle to learn more about measurement and tracking.
Have a great week!