Crazy week here at the Factory. We're still seeking sources for the following projects, so if you've got a suggestion, please send them to me:
1. Physician Leadership: National source (preferably with AMA or national non-profit) who can speak to why it's important to include leadership training in the medical school curriculum. This is for a UNC Health Care article. Deadline: TODAY.
2. Orange/No. Chatham Co. business stories: Promotions, new hires, product launches, expansions, openings, closings, etc. I need them all for my Carrboro Citizen Biz Beat columm. Deadline: Thursday, 10 Sept.
3. Interview Questions: Hiring managers/HR pros at companies in the Western states to provide advice on answering interview questions for Monster.com. Deadline: Friday, 11 Sept.
4. Residential Development: Developers who're using "Community Beyond Housing" techniques, including food and ornamental gardens and urban planning techniques that build fellowship and ownership for an article in Developer magazine. Deadline: Friday, 11 Sept.
5. Architecture in Waterbury, Conn.: Need architectural projects in-progress or completed since 2007 in the Waterbury City limits for Architect magazine. No private residences, please. Deadline: Monday, 14 Sept.
We're also finishing up the production diary for The September Issue, drafting a whitepaper on financial performance, writing citations for the UNC School of Education, and pulling together two additional features for UNC Healthcare. And I'll be recording some love-advice segments for Star 105.7-FM in Binghamton, N.Y. this week, too!
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! It's off to work we go!