There's a fair bit cooking at The Word Factory this week. Steve and I are working from our Seattle office again this week, while the fabulous Adela Mann holds down the fort back at the ranch.
● Carolyn and I have started writing copy for the Carrboro Resource and Visitors' Guide.
● I'm working four articles: Wrapping up the Roanoke spotlight for Architect magazine today; backgrounding an article on a leadership program for UNC Health Care; and researching two pieces for ICG on the films "Blind Side" and "The September Issue".
● I'm finishing up research and interviews for the next UNC Kenan-Flagler research profile.
● Steve and I are teaming up on the IJL affiliates' blogs launches next week. He's researching lifestyle blogs and reporters in L.A., Atlanta, Raleigh and Connecticut. I'm writing copy about first meetings/lunches,including manners, wardrobe and restaurant recommendations.
● Steve's preparing his monthly education column for the Carrboro Citizen.
That's it for us. Have a great week!