Welcome back to the working week, everybody! Here's what we're working on:
● We're pulling together some story ideas on finding, landing and succeeding at a job. Want to suggest something? Check out the Advice tab at www.monster.com to see what we've already covered, then pitch me by 1P ET today!
● I'll be filing the five-under-40 profiles I'm doing for the Cinematographers Guild this week. I'll also begin researching two more research profiles/white papers for UNC Kenan-Flagler.
● Steve is busy crafting his weekly post for the National Journal. Later this week, he'll be working with teachers at Joy Charter School on their literacy instruction.
●● Carolyn's working on a feature about an etiquette documentary. She and I are in the final throes of production on the Carrboro Visitors & Resource Guide. First layouts arrive today!
● I'm kicking off a new account today with a conference call. More news on that as possible, but for now all I can tell you is that it's a nicely sized messaging/media relations project for a pharmaceutical company.
● Steve and I are working on creating a new workshop on grammar/usage/conventions and are developing a new book on career-related writing (think resumes, cover letters, etc.).
That's it for us. Have a great week!