What're we up to this week?
● I'm also seeking sources for a feature on architecture in Lexington, KY, for Architect magazine. (Here's an example) Projects must be in progress or completed since 2006. Send ideas if you got 'em: firstname.lastname@example.org.
● I'll also be doing more interviews for the International Cinematographers Guild magazine feature on up-and-coming DPs.
● I'm starting on two more white paper/research profiles for UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School.
● Carolyn's writing an article on over-bearing/ridiculous homeowners' associations. If you've got any stories of outlandish requirements, etc., shoot them over to her.
● Steve's crafting another post for the National Journal's education experts blog, and is preparing his monthly op-ed for the Carrboro Citizen.