Here are the most-read articles from the blog this quarter:
- Content Marketing Take-Aways from the HighFive Conference: Key take-aways and words of wisdom from Scott Monty, Ann Handley and other speakers at the 2016 High Five Conference in Raleigh, N.C.
- Visual Content Marketing: How to create more: Ideas and tips from me and designer Juanita Wrenn to help you generate visual content quickly and easily, even if all you have is one person with smart phone.
- How to Get More from Participating in Awards Competitions & Contests: 5 ways to yield more benefits from entering awards competitions, even if you don't earn a shiny trophy.
- Writing Tip: Create more impact by cutting the conditional: A quick look at how the conditional tense weakens our writing, and a few tips for learning to write without it.
- How to Create Better Informational Emails: A comparison of two informational emails reveals best practices for your writing.
Thanks reading this blog. Got a question or topic suggestion? Drop me a line.